- Where is your favorite place to shop? I like to shop at craft and fabric stores and at Target
- Would you rather shop on-line or in the stores? I like to do both.
- If you needed new undergarments, but you saw something that you didn’t really need, but just wanted, which would you buy? the one I need, unless I had extra money with me.
- What really annoys you about other shoppers? when they cut in line and then act like I’m the one that did something wrong!
- Have you ever got up to the checkout stand and had a ton of stuff in your cart and after they rang everything up you realized you didn’t have your money, check book, debit card, or credit cards? Yes
- If you buy something that isn’t necessary or something just for fun do you feel like you have to justify it to yourself or your partner? Yes. I always feel guilty and have to justify what I spend!
- Do you hide those unnecessary things for awhile and then later claim you’ve had them for a long time? yes, or I just never talk about it.
These are more questions from Sherry’s blogiversary party http://ificouldsetmysoulfree.blogspot.com/ . It’s so fun to get to know each other! I’ve discovered lots of wonerful and tallented people through being included in Sherry’s party, and I hope everyone is enjoying getting to know me a little better! once again, if anyone would like to answer these questions then leave me a comment on this post.