I just can’t help myself! I’m addicted to swaps! (who wouldn’t like getting something in the mail???) I’ve got most of my swaps figured out and partially done (or sent) so I decided to throw another swap on the table…
The send out date will be October 27th.
My swap partner is Anna in Singapore… her blog is Sew What
Margy knitted the adorable cupcake in this picture. Also, she’s looking for someone that could help her make a button for the swap.
and then I signed up for two different Christmas ornament swaps!
Ornament swap #1
you have to handmake a christmas ornament. that’s it. use your imagination and your creativity.
2. Sign up by emailing me. joannecarter4(at)yahoo(dot)com
Feel free to post this swap on your blog so that others have the opportunity to join.
3. I will limit the participants to 50 bloggers. All names and links will be added to my sidebar.
4. The ornament you choose to send will be hand made. It can be made of any craft medium as long as it adheres to prefereces your swap partner has suggested.
5. You may state a preference as to what kind of ornament you would like to receive. For example; “I would prefer a prim ornie” or ” I would prefer a more traditional ornament” or “I have no preference”. Also state your preference as to whether you would be willing to mail internationally or not.
6. Your best work will be expected. In others words, send something that is the quality you would want to receive.
7. As soon as I close the swap, I will match you up with a partner and email you all their particulars. This is a BLIND SWAP so your partner will not know who you are. This is the fun part so don’t give away too much info on your blog in the ornamnet making process.