Here’s the winner of my heirloom blanket contest!
Thank you everyone who participated. There’s some very touching comments about what you would do with this blanket, and I apppreciate all the nice things that were said about me and my sewing!
Here’s some nice things people said:
* I am not entering the contest but I just wanted to say that as Melissa uses her incredible talent, she puts her love into each stitch of her projects. She has made some beautiful things for my family and the person who wins the blanket will not only receive an heirloom but a piece of Melissa’s heart as well. Good luck everyone! (a comment from a very dear friend of mine)
* Missy’s creations are unique and heavenly! Her web site is full of treasures that would delight any mother or child! I’m always trying to figure out ways to pass down family traditions. This would be a wonderful way to start the tradition of the blanket. . . . .Thanks Leigh Anne and Missy! (another comment from a very dear friend of mine)
* What a beautiful blanket. I looked at Melissa’s blog and she has amazing talent. Her little doll quilts are precious.
* I love this blanket. It is so pretty, and of course white just can’t be beat.
* This blanket is beautiful. What a wonderful talent Melissa has.
* Such a beautiful heirloom blanket! (there were lots of comments left like this one!)
* I viewed the blanket on Missy’s heirloom site. So beautiful.
* Thank you for announcing another one of your favorite blogs. I have just added it to my list of “favorites”.
* I love Missy’s blankets (and Missy)! (this comment was from a dear friend)
* Melissa’s blanket is gorgeous!
* This is truly a beautiful blanket. Melissa is a very talented woman.
* Melissa’s blanket would make a beautiful addition to our home to be cherished and used.
* What a gorgeous blanket! I enjoyed visiting Melissa’s sight ~ she has beautiful things!
* I am lucky enough to have one of these beautiful blankets! It has been my all time favorite summer blanket and we are using it now even as it get cooler.
* missy is an online friend of mine, and she makes beautiful things.
* I checked out Missy’s site. WOW! What a great site. Beautiful gifts AND great advice.
* Melissa does have amazing talent and her love and passion for what she does is so evident in her beautiful work!
* What a beautiful blanket! She is very talented.
* I Love Missy’s work! She does such a beautiful job creating family heirlooms. I want to be just like her.