It’s time to sign up for my swap from now until Monday, January 26 (which happens to be the Chinese New Year). On Monday, February 2 (Groundhog Day) I will e-mail each of you with your partner. Please send your swap box to your partner by Thursday, March 5th so it can be there in time for St. Patty’s Day!!!
You will send to your partner:
- a Fairy doll. The fairy can be anything you’d like to make….. ie: an “altered” resin doll or choice of a homemade cloth doll… just no paper dolls– that will be a different swap down the road ;o)
- a fairy wand… adult sized
- something sparkly or “lucky”. Interpretation of sparkly or Lucky can be up to the sender!
If you feel like sending more than what’s required then do so but please don’t feel like you must.
Now, here’s a few rules I’d like my swappers to follow:
- You need to have an active blog…….posting a couple of times a month
- NO SWAPPING FLAKES ALLOWED! I know that life happens so if you sign up and then realize you can not follow through for any reason then let me know ASAP so I can find your partner a new sender.
- Email your partners. Get to know them so you can send something that they’ll really like!
- $20 limit before shipping. (No junk allowed!)
- Have fun & use your imagination to make this into a magical swap for your partner
- Make sure you “thank” your partner – very important
Leave a comment on this blog only, letting me know you would like to participate in the swap. Then email me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org , sending in the following form completely filled out so that I have your information.
- mailing address
- email address
- blog address
- are you willing to swap internationally?
- favorite flower
- favorite color
- favorite style of Fae (flower fairy, goth, woodland, naked,etc…)
After you have emailed me the filled out form, I will email you back a confirmation, letting you know that I have you down for the swap. Make sure you receive an email back from me.. if you don’t receive a confirmation within a day or two, email me again so that I don’t miss anyone who wants to be involved!
Feel free to take the button to add to your sidebar. Let me know if you need me to email it to you! Be sure to link back to this permalink: https://fairychildheirlooms.wordpress.com/2009/01/04/luck-of-the-fae-fairy-swap/ Thanks!