I received 2 more blog awards. the first one is from my amazing sister, Beth.
The Watermelon Award
With this award, I’m to list 6 things that make me happy…
my darling husband that puts up with all of my crafting desires
my four daughters that think I’m so cool because I let them make creative messes in my sewing/craft area
compliments… I thrive on them! (don’t we all?)
packages in the mail
Nature… it drives me crazy that it’s so hot here right now (107 by Wed) to go outside, and that I can’t live in the middle of a forest. good thing that my creative space has a huge window!
I’m passing the watermelon award along to these 6 friends that make me smile although I have an entire list of you HERE so if you want it then go ahead and take it! and if you don’t see yourself on the list TELL ME and I’ll add you!
And then my friend Lori gave me the Primo Meme Award
I need to tell you 7 facts about myself that you may not already know…
- I don’t like to wear shoes.
- my hair is starting to go gray. eek! I don’t feel old enough for gray hair!
- I love a good scary movie!
- I have never broken a bone in my body. as a kid, I climbed trees ALOT so it’s pretty amazing I never fell out of one.
- I dream about the things I want to spend money on but then when I have the money to spend, I can’t seem to buy anything, and then it usually gets spent on stuff I didn’t plan on.
- I did not cry when I was born, and very seldomly as a baby. oh boy have I made up for it later!
- I think I sound more inteligent than I really am when I write a letter or email.
ok, that wore me out so if you want this award, then take it and let me know so I can come see your answers. 🙂