I am on the Enrichment Activity planning committee for my church. Since I sew, I was the one that made all the costumes for the men to wear at this month’s activity. They dressed up like men from the Book of Mormon and put on a little skit.
I made the tunic out of brown fabric and used my hubby’s t-shirt as the basic pattern. The front pieces overlap, similar to a bathrobe. then I used the length of 2½ yards x4″ of green fabric for the sash around the waist, and 2″x45″ for the headband.
I think they turned out pretty cute, and they could be used for any scripture skit including the Nativity.
of course you may or may not need nametags for your costumes! lol!